Governor's Bure Gently awakened by an audible rainbow — voices of the brilliant birds. Mind and body regain equilibrium as day by day the senses re-awaken.
The Governor’s Bure offers 2,400 square feet of luxury and privacy for those who want a bit more space than in the Ocean View Bures. This elegant hideaway, named for Fiji’s first British Governor who lived across the water in the old capitol of Levuka, is a secluded retreat equipped to provide every conceivable comfort. Located closest to Homestead Beach, the Governor’s Bure is a stone’s throw from the marina, where scuba diving and fishing expeditions depart.
Our Governor’s Bure features:
- Two large covered outdoor decks (front and back)
- Secluded garden with waterfall
- Oversized bedroom with vast closet space and four-poster king size bed clad in the finest Fili D’Oro 100% cotton sheets from Italy
- Sumptuous bathroom suite with Jacuzzi bathtub, two vanities, open-air lava rock shower and separate W.C. and bidet
- Gracious living room replete with antiques from the Far East
- Entertainment center including bar, television for DVD viewing, CD player with a collection of CDs and DVDs, and an iPod connection
- Cathedral ceilings, woven bamboo wall covering and indigenous yaka timber flooring
- Hunter fans, in addition to air conditioning, throughout
Please click here to view the floor plan for the Governor’s Bure.