Gently awake to birdsong and let your mind and body regain equilibrium in your private sanctuary.
The Governor’s Bure offers 2,400 square feet of luxury and privacy for those who want a bit more space than in the Ocean View Bures. This elegant hideaway, named for Fiji’s first British Governor who lived across the water in the old capital of Levuka, is a secluded retreat equipped to provide every conceivable comfort. The Governor’s Bure is a stone’s throw from the marina, where scuba diving and fishing expeditions depart.
Our Governor’s Bure features:
- Two large covered outdoor decks (front and back)
- Secluded garden with waterfall
- Oversized bedroom with vast closet space and four-poster king size bed clad in the finest Fili D’Oro 100% cotton sheets from Italy
- Sumptuous bathroom suite with Jacuzzi bathtub, two vanities, open-air lava rock shower and separate W.C. and bidet
- Gracious living room replete with antiques from the Far East
- Entertainment center including bar, television for DVD viewing, CD player with a collection of CDs and DVDs, and an iPod connection
- Cathedral ceilings, woven bamboo wall covering and indigenous yaka timber flooring
- Hunter fans, in addition to air conditioning, throughout