Down to the last detail, The Wakaya Club & Spa reflects the Gilmours’ commitment to privacy and perfection. This is your own unspoiled corner of the South Pacific, designed to provide a serene atmosphere where mind, body and soul are restored to their ultimate equilibrium.
Our resort is an all-inclusive property, with most of the luxuries and amenities we provide included in our nightly rates.
Our nightly rates are based on double occupancy and include “meet and greet” service at Nadi International Airport, guaranteed early morning check-in and late afternoon check-out (which amounts to 2 extra days without charge), all meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unlimited use of the fully stocked mini bar, unlimited wireless Internet access, personal laundry service, one scuba tank dive per person per stay, and unlimited use of all other sporting facilities and equipment including private beach picnics (available Monday through Saturday), golf, tennis, snorkeling, sea kayaking, Fitness Bure, and croquet.
In-room amenities include:
- Chilled Taittinger champagne upon arrival
- Bowl of fresh fruit, replenished as needed
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Fijian sulus, yours to keep
- Wakaya Club & Spa cotton bathrobes to use during your stay
- Natural woven slippers, yours to keep
- Shady Brady hats and beach bags to use during your stay
- Toiletries, including 15 SPF sunscreen
- Hair dryer and electrified Brot magnifying mirrors (240V)
- Steam iron and ironing board (or pressing upon request)
- Housekeeping services
- Safety deposit box
- CD player with a selection of CDs
- DVD player with a selection of DVDs (in Governor’s Bure, Ambassador’s Bure and Vale’O)
- TV with 13 satellite channels (in Ambassador’s Bure and Vale’O)
- High-speed wireless Internet connection
- iPod connections in all the bures, Vale’O and Palm Grove