The Wakaya Group of Companies is Delighted to Announce the Acquisition and Introduction of a Brand New
Top-of-the-Line Luxury Aircraft in Fiji.
The aircraft, a Cessna Grand Caravan Ex, will be based in Nadi and is available to the public for charter.
The Grand Caravan Ex is the newest and latest model of luxury aircraft available, and provides an extraordinary and unprecedented level of luxury and efficiency to the Fiji business and tourist market. The Wakaya Group’s multi-million dollar investment in this new aircraft will ensure our guests and clients the finest service in the South Pacific.
Cessna’s Grand Caravan Ex is known to be a highly reliable aircraft, delivering exceptional performance around the globe. It is the world’s favorite multi-purpose aircraft for business and pleasure.
The EX model has additional benefits, which include the following:
- A substantially faster climb and a shorter takeoff distance.
- Reduced travel times, getting you to your destination quicker.
- Engine upgrades add even more power to the Caravan family.
- Exceptional load capabilities – our new aircraft is fitted with an APEIII Kit (Aircraft Payload Extender), which allows for additional takeoff and landing weight, thus allowing for full passenger and cargo loads where needed.
- Enhanced safety with Garmin G1000 avionics.
- Highly reliable with wide mission capability.
- Luxury interior, comfortably seating 11 passengers.
You will arrive at your destination in 20% less time – cool, calm and collected thanks to the speed and safety features of the Wakaya Group’s new aircraft which is unlike any other available for charter in Fiji. We only employ the best highly-trained professional pilots. Charters will have two pilots to service the aircraft and will provide an exceptional charter service catered to clients’ individual needs.
Rates and Contact Information
Charter Rate = US$2,200 plus taxes per hour.
On the ground waiting fee = US$300 per hour or part thereof.
Contact us for enquiries and to make a charter booking:
Phone: 344 8128
Email: [email protected]