Skip to content
Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Chops with Ginger/Orange Marmalade Glaze
Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Chops
with Ginger/Orange Marmalade Glaze
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Heat butter in a medium skillet over medium heat until melted. Add mushrooms and onion. Sauté 2 minutes. Remove from heat, then add spinach, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and 1-1⁄2 tsp. of the ginger.
- Slit each chop horizontally from the outside edge in; stuff each chop with the veggie mixture and then sprinkle the outside with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops two minutes on each side. Transfer to a baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Blend remaining 1-1⁄2 tsp. ginger with orange marmalade and brush on top of pork chops. Return pork chops to oven and bake additional 5–10 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.