- 1 1/2 tsp Wakaya Perfection Organic Fijian Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Wakaya Perfection Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon or regular cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 2 pinches of ground cardamom
- 1 tsp Wakaya Perfection Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh coconut, almond milk or purified water
- Dash of black pepper, freshly ground
- Raw honey or coconut nectar to taste
- Cinnamon stick or a sprinkle of spices for garnish (optional)
Blend all ingredients in a blender on high speed setting until smooth
Pour into a small pot and heat on low temperature until nearly simmering, approximately three minutes.
Remove from heat and serve immediately in a mug, garnished with a cinnamon stick.
For an Iced Turmeric Tea Latté, allow to cool and pour into a glass filled with ice cubes. Sprinkle with extra spices if desired.
SAVE ON RECIPE BUNDLES. CLICK HERE.